Friday, June 9, 2017

Junkstock Omaha Nebraska!


It's been a long road (literally) here to Omaha, Nebraska!
This adventure would not be possible without my dear friend and business mentor-Amy ,owner of the Pink Attic Cat.

A big thank you to Greg, Amy's husband who drove the truck with a very large trailer and who went shopping to get me more supplies to create a booth I am very happy with.

A huge thanks to my husband who is taking a combination of time off and working from home to take care of our 13 year old son Alex. My daughter Laura is finishing up her 4 week summer session at CSU.

Finally a heartfelt thank you to my friends Gail and Carla who drove Alex to/from Band and soccer practice this week!

I don't think I have ever worked so hard to create a booth that I hope best represents my work and me.
It's been 2 long days working in hot conditions but now that I have 2 large fans plus a personal one by my checkout table - it's much better!

My booth is in the Stables.
Stable "d"




No comments:

Post a Comment