Thursday, June 1, 2017

A Paris Street Market & Junkstock (Omaha, Nebraska)

Once again I am working late getting ready for not just one market, but this time two.  

This Saturday I will be a vendor at A Paris Street Market.


And,

Next Tuesday I go on a road trip with my dear friend Amy, owner of the Pink Attic Cat as we both head over to Omaha, Nebraska to Junkstock. 
June 9, 10, & 11
My booth will be in the Stables

You can visit Junkstock website here.

This will be a new adventure for Isa Creations as this will be the first time I go further than Loveland Colorado for a Market.

Working extra hard to bring many items.  Photos hopefully will be posted next week. 

https://www.facebook.com/junkstock/


For now I only have a few, including this post on Facebook posted by Junkstock.

 Also been busy creating a new logo banner.
I used my fabric banner to create new business cards 
and digital logo.

 New business Cards, including new business e-mail address.

I have to get back to sewing!

After Paris Street Market, while on the road I will work to creating a post with photos of the many new items recently created for this Saturday's A Paris Street Market and Junkstock.



No comments:

Post a Comment